Services - Software Engineering
The Control Systems installed in a plant and controlled through a set of software, having the ability to display the plant process graphically along with live process data, certainly enhances the ability of the operator to visualize and promptly take corrective action for any alarm condition, so desired. Graphically it may consist of Line Graphics and Schematic Symbols representing process elements, or may consist of Digital photographs of the process equipment overlain with animated symbols. The Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) in the control room is a very popular choice. The software thus used is configured with a pictorial view of the plant on which a live data of the field devices are superimposed to provide a live system.
- Graphics Development of static part as per P&ID.
- Static Graphics submission for approval.
- Logic Development as per control philosophy.
- Logic & Graphics Integration.
- Function Block Diagram (FBD).
- Ladder Logic Programming (LLP).
- Structured Text (ST).
- Sequential Function Charts (SFC).